NSK 6002v Bearing
Flange Block Bearings
Flanged ball bearing units consist of an insert bearing mounted in a housing, which can be bolted to a machine wall or frame. The assortment includes units compliant with ISO standards, North American standards, or Japanese Industrial Standards.Grainger stocks a broad line of mounted bearings in types and materials suitable for most industrial uses. Shop for self-aligning mounted bearings to help correct misalignment, pillow block bearings to help support light or moderate loads, or corrosive-resistant heavy-duty bearings.
A flange bearing is a type of mounted bearing in which the mounted shaft runs perpendicular to the mounting surface and the center line of the mounting holes. This is in contrast to a pillow block bearing, in which the mounted shaft runs parallel to the mounting surface. Flange bearings consist of a flanged housing and an insert bearing.
- ISOSTATIC AM-609-15 Sleeve Bearings
- 1-11/16 in
- Felt Seal
- ISOSTATIC AM-609-4 Sleeve Bearings
- ISOSTATIC AM-508-16 Sleeve Bearings
- ISOSTATIC AM-508-5 Sleeve Bearings
- ISOSTATIC AM-408-12 Sleeve Bearings
- ISOSTATIC CB-2126-38 Sleeve Bearings
- ISOSTATIC CB-2125-32 Sleeve Bearings
- ISOSTATIC CB-2125-28 Sleeve Bearings
- ISOSTATIC CB-2026-28 Sleeve Bearings
- ISOSTATIC EP-081612 Sleeve Bearings